Accelerated BSN Admissions Overview
The University of St. Thomas Houston Accelerated BSN (ABSN) program can get you on the fast track to a new nursing career in 12 months.
To kick off your journey toward becoming a nurse, you must first meet our accelerated BSN admissions requirements. When those requirements are met, it’s time to chat with a member of our admissions team who will help you apply for your target start date in either January, May, or August.
|Summer||May 3, 2021|
We know the process of getting into nursing school can seem overwhelming. While it’s a great move for your future, we know there are a lot of moving parts to manage. That’s exactly why our dedicated team of ABSN@UST admissions counselors works solely with prospective accelerated nursing students and is here to help you navigate the ABSN admissions process.
Our admissions counselors are knowledgeable, friendly, and ready to help you pursue a quality nursing education.
They’re also available to answer any questions you may have about our program, offer support and give you information on getting into nursing school.
They can also help you:
- Determine your eligibility for enrollment in our ABSN program.
- Discuss your education and professional goals.
- Devise an academic plan targeting your start date goal.
- Stay focused as you complete your accelerated nursing school application.
- Meet requirements and deadlines.
- Submit any needed documents.
Contact us to learn more about our accelerated BSN admissions process.